Saturday 6th June 2015, 8pm
- Giuliani – Sonatine op 71, no 3
- Tarrega – Capricho Arabe
- Turina – Homenaje a Tarrega
- Hill – There and Gone, Möller – Preludes, op 12
- Barrios-Mangoré – Un Sueño en la Floresta
- Möller – several compositions
The European guitarist and composer Johannes Möller has captivated audiences throughout the world with charismatic and soulful performances. In 2010 he was awarded first prize in the GFA Concert Artist Competition, considered by many to be the most prestigious guitar competition in the world.
Johannes Möller achieved miracles with his lucid, spacious playing.
London Evening Standard
Friday 26th June 2015, 8pm
- Beethoven – Trio in B flat major, op 11 for clarinet, cello and piano
- Brahms – Songs (arranged)
- Brahms – Clarinet Trio in A minor, op 114
THE ENDEAVOUR TRIO were formed in 2005. The trio has toured through Queensland and have performed at the Bangalow and Camden Haven Music Festivals, Brisbane Powerhouse and for ABC Classic FM.
Known for their artistic excellence and adventurous programming, the Endeavour Trio’s combined soloists are celebrated Australia-wide for their exuberance and musicality in performance
My Sunshine Coast
Tuesday 25th August 2015, 8pm
- BEETHOVEN Piano Sonata no 30 in E major, op 109
- BRAHMS 4 Ballades (op 10)
- BRAHMS 3 Intermezzi, op 117
- BEETHOVEN Piano Sonata no 32 in C minor, op 111
A great piano recital is chamber music in its purest form, intimate but universal. In the hands of a master such as Paul Lewis, it can be a transcendent experience, a personal sharing of ideas and emotions.
Here is fresh, intelligent yet daring Beethoven playing, alert to the flights of wildness in the music
The New York Times