Friday, 30 November 2019, 7:30pm
- BACH – Prelude and Fugue in A-flat Major, BMV 862
- BEETHOVEN – Sonata No. 31 in A-flat Major, op. 110
- CHOPIN – Fantaisie in F-minor, op. 49
- DEBUSSY – Children’s Corner
- RAVEL – Gaspard de la nuit
Kenny Broberg is one of the top six prize winners of the 2016 Sydney International Piano Competition and most recent winner of the silver medal at the Fifteenth Van Cliburn International Piano Competition. His debut solo album was released by Decca Gold in August 2018. His solo, chamber, and concerto performances have been broadcast on ABC Classic FM radio, and several of his performances at the 2016 Sydney International Piano Competition were included on the album ‘Encore!’ released on the Universal Music Australia label.